Thursday, February 9, 2012

Target Run

Hey guys, sorry its been a while. Things have been busy around here!
I have a few post I need to be doing in the next day or 2 when I have time. Ones a fun valentines idea instead of the boring paper cards or candy. I need to finish Brendens then Il have it up! Also, a few recipes I have in mind and some to share from Super Bowl.

But I made a quick run to Target for some baking stuff I needed and spotted a few deals.

The seasonal section that has had the bulk items the last few months is on clerance. Between 15-50 % off at my store, depending on what it was.
I found the 2 packs on Barilla Pasta Whole Grain for only 1.84. They let me use my $1.00 off 2 boxes pasta on each, since there were 2 in a pack. So it ended up being only like 22 cents per box. I know you can get regular pasta basically for free a lot, but the whole wheat is more expensive. So I got a few of these.


Also, Target.com had/has a printable coupon for $1 off up&up paper towels. I used this on the 1 roll package and it made it free! They were like .97 cents. The coupon just took off .97 cents when she scanned it instead of $1.


Third good deal were these serving plates and bowls I found. They were on the end near the kitchen stuff. The bowls were only 1.08 and the plates were .54. I love the size of these!

Big boxes of Huggies diapers were also marked down to 26 from 39.99. There was some other items I wanted as well, but they had plenty so Il just wait a week or 2 and see if they go down even more.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've nominated your for the Liebster Award! Here is a link to my site, where you can read about the award http://wp.me/p24GdV-5M. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you had a successful shopping trip. I am new to your blog, but enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll be back. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete