Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Target Diapers

So today we ran out of diapers. (Well in his size anyway. I had 1 box in his closet but they're size 6 which look HUGE. I dont think he will ever fit into them.) But we've never ran our of diapers in over 2 years. This proves Im not going shopping as much :)

So we had to go out, in the rain, to get diapers.
Ended up at Target just because it's more convienent than Walmart and would be cheaper than CVS.
They actually had a great deal going!
Pampers and Huggies big boxes (Size 5 had 88 diapers I think) are on sale for 29.99. And when you buy 2 you get a $15 gift card back. So I ended up with that. Now I wont need to buy diapers for a while. Hopefully until he's potty trained! Since Im hoping that's soon! But anyways, I also had 2 $4 off Pampers box coupons that came in some boxes I bought a while back. So in the end I payed $52 and got back a $15 gift card, making the diapers only like $18 each for 88 diapers!
As Ive said in the past I usually bought diapers through Amazon, but they changed their whole Amazon Mom thing and you no longer get 30% off and there hasnt been the 20% off coupons in Parents magazine latley so I cancled our Subscribe and Save order. Thats probably why we've also run out.

2 comments:

  1. how are you approaching potty training. i hear its harder with kids on the spectrum and who have sensory issues with Christopher has both. It has been so hard:( if you have any tips let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'd say he was like half way there on his own 6 months ago. Half the time he'd tell me he needed to go and he'd go. (he learned the sign for potty. He just started saying it a few weeks ago) but so in December he was out of preschool for 3 weeks so I figured we'd try for real. We didn't go anywhere for 3 days and I'd ask if he had to go potty every 25ish minutes. After 3 days I'd say he was potty trained minus nap time and bedtime he wore diapers. Hed wear underwear in public. After a week he woke up one morning and I asked him to go potty and he straight told me no every ime I asked and had 3 accidents that day. I figured he didn't want to do it and since he was hardly 2 I said I wouldn't push it. Id rather wait till he's closer to 3 and it take a few weeks than do it now when he doesn't want to and it take 6 months. We were so close! But he already has so many frustrations I didn't want to add one more. But before he was atleat Half way using the potty. Now he never does and just tells me he wants a diaper on.

      Delete