Sunday, January 29, 2012

Superbowl shopping

So we've decided to have a small superbowl party next Sunday so I knew this weeks shopping would be more expensive. However, we've decided to have alot of stuff we already have plus what I had to buy today was on sale and used coupons! So overall we are hardly spending anything :)



Total I spent 28.04 after tax, sales, coupons.
I know it doesn't look that impressive because I didnt get THAT much stuff. But if you think about it I got stuff thats normally really pricey!

The All detergent's normaly like $5 each. The Finish dishwashing packs are usually around $5-6 each. Wholly Guacamolly (which I've never bought is normally 4.99??? Really? Luckly it was on sale and I had a coupon or we would be having walmart brand guacamolly.) The Heluva dip is normally like $3-4 each. SO overall I did good :)

According to my recipe I saved $27 in coupons and $30 in sales. Totalling 68% saved :) And this isnt all for the Superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment