Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chicken Fried Rice

No new deals for today. But I do have a recipe to share. This is what we're having for dinner. I'm trying out my new rice cooker I got for Christmas. So much more easier than cooking it in a saucepan.

You'll need:
  • 3 cups cooked white rice
  • 3 tbs sesame oil
  • 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (thawed)
  • Small onion, chopped
  • 2 tsp minced garlic
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 cooked chicken breast, chopped.
  1. Heat oil in large skillet and then add peas/carrots, onion, and garlic. Stir fry until tender.
  2. Lower the heat to medium, and then push mixture to one side. On opposite side add egg and scramble.
  3. Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce. Blend together. Stir fry for 5-10 minutes.
SOO good. and SOO easy. Let me know if you try it :) We have it alot but I never know what to serve with it. It has meat, rice and veggies. I usually just toss in some cressent rolls and fruit if I have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment