Thursday, January 5, 2012

Monterey chicken!

Well today was a busy day. 2 doctors appointments, brenden had baseball this morning and speech this afternoon. I had not even thought about dinner and when 4:30 rolled around the only option was to eat takeout or run to the store. So I made a quick trip to publix and picked up a pack of chicken (which is on sale so il be getting more when I head back to do my grocery shopping this weekend). I got home and decided to make this. It's super easy and you probably have the ingredients in your kitchen (luckily I did).
You'll need (amount based totally on how many your cooking for).
Chicken breast
BBQ sauce
Shredded cheddar cheese
I can Rotel- tomatoes and chilies
Bacon bits/pieces

1. Cook chicken as desired ( I seasoned with salt/pepper then cooked in a skillet. You can bake/grill/whatever).
2. Drain Rotel
3. Place chicken in foil lined baking dish and top with (in order) BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, Rotel, bacon.
4. Bake at 400 for 7-10 minutes.
5. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment